Saturday, November 24, 2007

Who Wants to Play Ball?????

Okay all you athletic people out there, I'm looking for some people who are interested in playing on my co-ed softball team in Queen Creek. The league starts on January 9th and we will be playing on either wednesday or Friday nights double headers starting at 6:30PM ending at 10:30PM. Only people who are willing to commit the time to it, it's $40 per person or $80 per couple, we prefer couples so that there are even numbers of girls and guys. we are trying to win some games this season, so only people who have actually played! We're not pro so if you're decent let me know. Email taimetoo@hotmail.com put softball in the subject line so I don't delete you. If you're not interested but have friends who might be let them know too, anyone is welcome!

6 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I would if I wasn't pregnant. Sorry, maybe next season!

Mary Ann said...

wish i was there!! sounds fun! enjoy

Kasey said...

Just curious, but do you ever look at anyone else's blogs?

The Welkers said...

I wish I could be on your team. I'm so jealous. It's hard to get softball teams together in Flagstaff. Good luck finding people.
Amanda

Michelle Bebe said...

it sounds like i wouldn't be good enough...:)

good luck finding people!

try the irwins!

Heidi said...

hmm.. when does it start? I'm not that great, but Conley is really good. If you are still looking we might join ya.