Friday, November 23, 2007

"inch by Inch Growing Sticks"



These are each hand crafted original growing sticks. You can't find these in stores and they are really cute! my kids love to get measured on it! It's a great gift for parents and grandparents. They measure up to 6ft. 5in. No more pencil marks on the wall that you have to leave behind when you move! These will travel anywhere and keep those memories close at hand! $35 per stick if you would like to order one please let me know which one and email me at taimetoo@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I have one, and I love it! Since we will be moving around so much in the next few years it's good to know I can take it with me and put all my kids measurements on it, even some of their little friends too!

Jill said...

Tammie-

I want a couple, at least I have to ask John about it. Did you make them???

Tammie said...

my mom and I did it, my mom is the true artist but I'm taking over. They work well as a teeter toter too!