Friday, November 16, 2007

Ain't He Handsome!!!


He's a regular ol' stud!

Or maybe an alien?

Jupiter or Mars?

Are tiny teeth a turn on?

And now I have twins!
You know something weird is going on when you hear your husband cracking up so hard in the other room that when he calls to you to come and see whats so funny you can hardly understand the words he is saying because it is all coming out in some sort of high pitched squeak! All I know is that he gave me one of the best laughs I've had in a long time! What a lucky girl I am and now I'll share the wealth!! My favorites are # 1 and 3! But its all pretty good! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Ted & Patty said...

Those are awesome! Isn't that the funnest program!? The same happened to me. I was playing with photos and couldn't stop laughing so everyone came in and laughed with me. Just don't forget to make a copy before you edit the original. I have this one of me that was a good picture, but now I will forever have a gigantic smile in it. Thanks for the laugh!
The Halloween pix are soo cute too! I love cowboys and cowgirls, but where are your horns and bells?

Michelle Bebe said...

hilarious!

The Martin Family said...

Twins huh, be careful what you wish for! :)