Saturday, November 17, 2007

Who needs to go out to have fun?

This can be hours of free entertainment! Neil just wanted to get our pictures together, and we laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face! Aren't we just the cutest couple ever?



And then to be fair since I published his most beautiful pictures (without his permission of course), he says I have to put some of me on here! Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! I could be Mr. Ed's girlfriend! Wonderful teeth!! Great for munching carrots!

And as Arnold would say, "It's not a tumor." I would look hot as a body builder huh! Sexy!!!

6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

You look HOT SAUCE!! I will have to post some of Paul's. It's true, we laughed for hours on end when we got our computer. It is Hilarious!

The Martin Family said...

Love the last picture. Most women would die for volume like that in thier hair. How do you guys do that?

Michelle Bebe said...

gotta be honest though, i think yours are best!

Jill said...

Awe, so cute Tammie. I laughed out loud. :o)

Kasey said...

That's so my idea of cheap intertainment! You guys are HOT!

Mary Ann said...

This is too funny! We were doing these pics on my sister in laws computer during thanksgiving and I could barely look at myself. I felt so goofy! I love the pics!