Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December in Pictures

Here are a few of the pictures I've taken this month. Random I know, but if you can't tell, I don't like spending a lot of time on my blog so this is the easiest and fastest way to share what we've been up to.
These are my new stockings! I think they are so cute! Of course I made them myself so I could be a bit biased but I'm pretty proud of them! I even hand stitched our names on them! No small feat for me and my sweaty fingers!

I just think this is funny! Gma koelle gave travis a high chair for xmas early and of course garrett loved the box! I didn't even know what this one looked like until I was looking through the pics afterwards and zoomed in on it! I cracked up when I saw those little eyes peering back at me! This is why i had kids!

Tyler was on leave and had Neil find him a bronco to fix up. They are all really excited to get this baby working. Garrett had his eyes closed in every one of these pictures I took! it was a bright morning!

Mallory the angel princess. I'm really not sure what she was in this extended family nativity. She's wearing white and a crown. Since there were no female wisemen and she's not wearing wings, I'm just guessing she put on whatever appealed the most to her! She's so cute though!

I heard Travis playing in my closet (please ignore the mess!) and he was having fun so I got out the camera and as soon as he saw me the fun ended and the crying began! What a silly baby!

4 comments:

juliette said...

Nice stockings sweaty palms- I'm bummed that I no longer have an excuse not to sew, but those stockings are seriously sooo cute! Your family looks adorable as usual. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Marie said...

Tammy Pear!! How the heck are you? Your little family is so stinking cute :)
PS This is your long lost friend Marie from EA...do you even remember me? Its been FOREVER!

Mary Ann said...

Cute pics! I am very impressed with your stockings. They are SO cute! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I actually remember getting in the boxes and thumping around! Me and jordan did it all the time!