Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloweeeeenn!










Well here we go again! We were all cowboys and cowgirl this year! These were their scary halloween faces they told me! Garrett's was especially scary with the original red eye! Creepy! it was fun. The kids have been wearing their boots everywhere and Mally wears hers to school everyday! Its funny! The kids had fun and then came home to help pass out candy at our house. Mally's a great candy passer outer! Now we're slowly going through their candy each day. They only get it if they've had 3 carrots before! I know what kind of mom am I? Taking all the fun out of halloween by keeping tabs on the sugar intake! MEAN MOMMY!

7 comments:

juliette said...

The whole family looks so cute, but I especially love your daughters skirt- so cute! A funny thing about your Daisy Duke comment. When Adam told me about the Halloween party last minute I said- what are we going to be? He then informed me that a girl in his class told him that I could borrow her Daisy Duke costume. Hmmmmm interesting- tempting but I think I will go ahead and decline that sweet offer. What on earth do men think sometimes?

Kasey said...

I love the cosutmes! I'm already getting excited for next year. I know I'm such a geek!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute pics! Sounds like you had a fun Halloween!

Cass and Natalia said...

I love that you co-ordinated your costumes, they look great! And you sound like a great mommy, carrots for candy, heck ya!

Michelle Bebe said...

good idea with the carrots for candy! i love it!

the costumes look great!

Jenny said...

They are so cute! It makes me really want Cowboy boots. Maybe I can get some for Christmas!

Heidi said...

That is so cute that the whole family matched. I love it!