Thursday, October 18, 2007

many, many, many....

Well here we go. It's been awhile so here's some pictures of what we've been up to. I know this will probably come out looking crazy, but I still haven't figured my computer out yet so I will be leaving it however it may appear! Don't my boys look handsome in cowboy hats? And that crazy picture of mallory is her dancing! We both had a pretty good laugh when we saw how it came out! Attack of the masssive spider web! Or is it Santa's beard? They both look so much alike! This is about all we've done for decorating this year, I have no idea where all my decorations have gone to! Oh well, at least we have plenty of spiders and webs! We also took a visit to Flagstaff to visit our friends the Hess's. It was fun during the day and at night, well imagine all 5 of us in a bedroom together and Travis knowing that I am in there too. I think all can figure out how great that was! We didn't get much sleep thats for sure! WE had so much fun at the park later on and the kids all had fun attacking Neil or "Mail" as malloy was calling him! And don't worry, I of course look bald with the sun shining right on my head! I always look so good in pictures! Garrett and Malloy toast each other while eating popcorn and watching a movie. "It's a great night Mate, cheers to this!" I know this is so out of order! And those other pictures are of Neil making paper airplanes and testing them out off of the roof up there. He had a project for one of his engineering classes and we all were able to participate. Garrett caught them when they came down. And last, isn't Travis just so cute in that little hat? I surely think so, I think he is the cutest baby around! Well, I hope this stops the harrassing calls, and mean emails from everyone. Gosh, like I don't have better things to do with my life than constantly update my blog! Give me a little peace for heaven's sake! Just kidding! No one pays that much attention to my blog! Sorry I've been a slacker!





























7 comments:

Kasey said...

I can tell you are not bald. That 's a cute family pic, by the way.

Ted & Patty said...

Yay! New pictures!
Tammie, you and Neil have the most beautiful family! I think I'll take that one of your family. That's my most favorite one of you guys so far. You all look so happy! I like to see you and Neil in the pictures. You are pretty people!
And look how grown up Mallory is looking... what a beauty... She's got some mighty long legs in that one of her and Travis... I love Travis's ginormous smile... and Garrett makes a very handsome cowboy! You guys are so cute! Hugs to all of you!

juliette said...

hip hip hooray! Ok- that family picture is awesome! It's not perfectly posed, everyone is having a good time and you say bald- I say angelic with the sunrays shining down directly on you.Hee hee- ok your kids all need to model because they are so photogenic and that is a wrap- see ya at Halloween!

Jenny said...

Thanks for finally posting pictures. I had given up on you ever posting again!

Brenny said...

Great pictures! You guys are so cute and Tammie, you are beautiful!

Michelle Bebe said...

hey tammie it's michelle from the office! cute pictures! send me your email address!

goddessofthegloves@gmail.com

Mary Ann said...

CUTE cute pics and kids! I love them all! The pictures in the grass are so good!