Thursday, May 31, 2007

Where does it come from?

On Sunday we were heading to my parents house for a Memorial Day barbeque when Mallory says, "Mommy how do babies get teeth?" I'm about to answer her when she asks, "Do they get them from other little boys and girls who already lost their teeth?" Who would ever have even thought of that question? I don't think I would have! She always says and asks the funniest things! Good to know she's thinking deeply about things! I'm worried about what will come up in the future! She's already asked how a baby comes out of my tummy. That was an interesting conversation!

2 comments:

Cass and Natalia said...

Tammy, HI!!! I am so excited that you found my blog, it's been forever since I saw you last! And you have THREE kiddos already! We still live in lonely Mesa, but it would be fun to get together sometime and let our kids play! Thanks for saying hi, keep in touch, you have a beautiful family.

Jenny said...

You should have Mally call Tom...I'm sure he would love to explain how kids get their teeth in detail using all of the correct terms. He does that to me all the time!