Thursday, May 10, 2007

I guess I'll play along!

I've been tagged by Kasey.
Here are the rules: 1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people (revised from 8 to leave some for others!) to tag and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

OKay, I don't usually play along with these, but I guess I will this once!
1. I secretly wish I could be on American Idol, even though I know I can't sing, it's fun to pretend I could be famous!
2. I can stay up all night reading a good book, and then wonder the next day why I'm so dang tired!
3. I can't have brownies in the house or I will eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4. This tag game is really hard! I can't think of that many things! This is why I never do this on my email!
5. Since having kids I believe I am losing my mind. Just today I couldn't get my key out of the ignition and then it wouldn't start, only to have Neil check it and tell me I forgot to actually put the car in park!
6. My hair has gone semi curly since having kids and I hate it!
7. I love high school girl movies. You know, the ones you would never actually rent at blockbuster, but the ones you put at the top of your list from netflix!
8. My clothes collect in piles next to my bed and dresser. They may have been folded, but just never actually make it in drawers! Drives Neil crazy, but he loves me anyway!

OKay here's my tag list, Sorry girls!
1. Jenny
2. Carol
3. Jill
4. Heidi

5 comments:

Kasey said...

We need to have a girls night and watch high school movies! My 2 fav are Stick It and John Tucker must Die! Yeah I secretly wish I was on American Idol too. Shh, don't tell. =)

Jenny said...

Umm, thanks? I don't think I have four people to tag! I'll do my best. I enjoyed your answers though, and when I make cookies, I eat them for every meal too! We must be sisters!

Jenny said...

Oh, I forgot to say this too! When Mom was here helping with Haylie I made Mom watch "Bring it On" with me, only it was the 3rd Bring it On movie, so it was even lamer than the second! Nothing is as good as the first. Spirit fingers anyone?

off woodland lane said...

you go to Dewper???? I've heard it's good. We should go together. Ya, and I'm with your friend Kasey..I love John Tucker must Die! So stupid, but I can't get enough!

Sar said...

Hey Tammie! I don't usually like those pass em along games either, but it is fun to read everyone's answers! I'm definitely with you on the brownies!