Monday, May 14, 2007

It's Time to Get Fit!!

So I've decided it's time to take my fitness to the next step! Okay so really it's the first real step! I've signed up for Suzy's Boot camp! After trying to do a no junk food diet for a month and lasting for only a week, I knew I needed professional help! So I started this morning, early for me I truly love my sleep, but I pulled my self out of bed at the wee morning hour of 7 AM! This means serious dedication for me! I got there, luckily it's a a neighbor's house so it's just around the corner, and proceeded to have my body fat percentage and measurements recorded! Not something for the faint of heart! I tried to ignore the not so comfortable pinching of the body fat doohickey. I just kept my eyes closed and pretended not to be embarrassed, while really being in agony that someone else is seeing this! So class started and I did pretty well for a woman who hasn't worked out in about hmmm... 14 months. I kept up pretty good at all the stations until, I looked over at the other woman who also started for the first time today and saw her curled up on her knees feeling sick. Now I don't know what happened but I must have had the see it, feel it syndrome come over me because I suddenly felt nauseous, and had to sit down! So the session ends and I'm trying to be okay, but knowing that I really do need to throw up in a contained area before I spew somewhere public and uncleanable! Yes, I did throw up! I couldn't believe it, I've never thrown up from exercising before but once. Oh well, hopefully next time will be better! I'm already feeling the aching soreness creep into my under exercised body reminding me how out of shape I really am! Please, please let it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let me suffer for nothing!!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Tammie, you can take it as fast or as slow as you need to go. Don't feel like you have to keep up. The first week is the hardest. Suzy won't be mad if you work at a slower pace. I promise it will work, but don't overdo it.

Jenny said...

I'm so jealous about the Boot Camp! I was going to get up early and start running, but after getting up at five with Haylie I don't feel like doing anything but going back to bed!