Thursday, May 3, 2007

Garrett loves his teenage mutant ninja turtles! He takes them everywhere! He's got Donotello along for a ride this time!

Well we're attempting to block the goal! He has the ready postion down, but when it comes to actual blocking...
Travis is almost 4 months old now. He loves chewing that fist. Sometimes he almost gets both fists in!
Here they are all together. It's hard getting them this way looking halfway decent! Travis' eyes are a bit creepy, so much for my camera's red eye reduction!
I have better action photos of Mally playing, but this will do for now. She is really doing pretty good. She gets right in there and takes the ball! I'm actually surprised, I wasn't expecting her to be so good!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Mallory looks so mature. I swear she is the cutest little girl in the world!

Kasey said...

Good job Tam! Your hospital pic looks way better than any regular pic I've taken!