Thursday, May 31, 2007

Random Things I LOVE About My Life!

In no specific order:
*I have live in censors. No matter why I say Stupid or shut up my kids will remind me... "Mommy, we don't say that!" They remind everyone else too!
*Even if Neil is tired I can convince him to massage my back. He says only 10 minutes, but I know as long as I'm sitting in front of him he'll keep going!
*When my hair looks the nappiest Garrett compliments me and says " Mommy, I like your hair like that!"
*I've gone from having a ton of friends to only having a few, but those few are the truest of true!
*Neil will always vacuum for me. He also cleans better! He's my BEST helper! I'm such a lucky girl!
* The nights I'm really into a good book and not trying to find out all about Neil's day, are the nights he wants to talk and talk and talk! It always makes me laugh!
*I get a "fishy" kiss from Garrett every night, and Mally wants me to "talk" to her before she goes to sleep!
*My kids laughter! & they always think I'm funny, even when no one else would!
*My self proclaimed "big helpers", when all they do is follow me around while I pick up telling me they are such good helpers!
*Travis's smiles. I can just see that he loves me! It makes me feel so special!
*Neil doesn't watch sports! He likes to be productive. I love that I don't have to fight the TV for his attention, and he lets me hang out and talk to him while he's fixing cars.

Sometimes life is tough and I feel like running from my house screaming like a mad woman, but I know that the other times when I'm sane, my life is pretty dang good and other than wanting a million dollars and a dancer's body (I was watching "so you think you can dance"
tonight), I'm more blessed than I could ask for or probably even deserve!

6 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I love having a husband that helps. It just seems to make life a ton easier. I want a dancer's body too. It seems no matter how hard I try to get one, it only goes the opposite way. It's really starting to chap me bad. I really do need to work on the whole road rage thing. I am sure Ady's first words are going to be some sort of cuss word. My sister's kids already inform me of all the words I am not allowed to say, and if I do, I get naughty juice (vinegar). Don't you just love it. innocent minds make me happy!!!

Jill said...

Tammie-

Call me today or whenever you look at your blog next. :) 229-3934

Heidi said...

Tammie you are so dang cute. It totally is the simple things that can make life so happy, well of course a million dollars & a dancers body does always help, but you are so right. By the way, does Neil have a single brother :) It sounds like his mother raised him well!!

Mary Ann said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! SOunds like you have an amazing husband and kids. I just posted something about my husband too! So glad we ended up with such good guys! It will be nice to keep in better touch!

Jenny said...

Maybe your hair does look best when you think it's the nappiest...have you ever considered that?

Allie Jones said...

what the heck tammy! i have been wondering what happened to you! i don't have a blog - but email me if you get this - jordanandallie@msn.com
love it!
allie payne-jones