Thursday, May 31, 2007

When I was a Little Boy


I'm making a family tree wall with early pictures of our parents and grandparents. I asked Neil's dad for some pictures and he gave me an old photo album of the family. This picture I found of Neil is great! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it! I love the old pictures of family! I won't embarrass myself by putting any weird pictures of me but here's Neil's! I guess it's his own fault for allowing me access to a computer and my blog!!! Hehehe!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is hilarious and mean!! It makes me want to look through old pictures and find some good ones of Rocky & Heather, but then they would probably have me in it and that would not make it funny anymore!

Unknown said...

Hi! I grew up with Neil and his family in the old 16th Ward in Mesa. This is exactly how I remember Neil, well and through his teenage years, and his sisters. My name is Taryn (Starks) Choate and I've actually been trying to find Neil for awhile now. I'd love to keep in touch. My email is tariano77@yahoo.com and I have a blog for my family too: rtbchoate.blogspot.com