Monday, July 2, 2007

A Quick List of Fours

Four Jobs I've Held

1.Cashier at "The Fruit Stand"
2.Zuka Juice Girl
3.YMCA Day Camp Counselor
4.Respite helper(I can't remember what it was called, but it was the grossest job ever!)

Four Movies I can Watch Over and Over

1.Pride and Prejudice (the second half is my fav!)
2.The Italian Job (It's my cleaning movie)
3.Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (Frank is my favorite brother!)
4.While You Were Sleeping

Four Places I have Lived

1.Mesa,AZ
2.Thatcher,AZ
3.Laramie,WY
4.Queen Creek,AZ

Four TV Shows I Watch

1.24
2.House
3.October Road
4.So You Think You Can Dance

Four Places I have Been on Vacation

1.Hawaii
2.California
3.Rocky Point
4.Pinetop,AZ
I sure am a world traveller!!

Four of my Favorite Foods

1.Pizza (CPK honey wheat with tomato and avacado is my fav.)
2.Chips and Homemade Salsa!!!!!
3.Cookies (choc. chip or white choc. macadamia nut)
4.Rubios or BJ's Fish Tacos

Four Websites I Visit

1.Hotmail
2.Blogs
3.Wellsfargo
4.Fox.com(Just keeping up on the SYTYCD forums)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1.Up North getting ready for 4th of July Celebrations
2.San Diego
3.Cancun
4.Anyplace we could call a vacation! We haven't been on one in about 5 years!

Four People I'm Tagging! - Now you Guys Copy and tag Some more!
1.Jenny
2.Tiffany
3.Kasey
4.MaryAnne

3 comments:

Kasey said...

When did you go to Hawaii?

Mary Ann said...

I love So you think you can dance! Who is your favorite? I can't believe you have been to Hawaii. You are so lucky!

Tammie said...

OKay, I went to Hawaii the summer after I graduated with my sisters. And my favorite is Pasha! I think he's so cute and I'm totally bummed about Jessi cause they were my favorite couple!