Monday, July 2, 2007

My Smart Baby!






So here I am going to brag like the proud mommy I am! Travis at 5 1/2 months old is inch worming his way across the floor! What an accomplished little thing! I think he'll be crawling within the next 2 weeks (Neil says one, but I'll give it a little more)! I can't figure out if I should be excited or not! Now I have to make sure everything is picked up off the floor that could possibly get put into his mouth! But it sure is cute watching him be a little inch worm with his bum going up in the air!! It's so cute I just want to pinch it! My baby is growing up too fast!!!

Oh! Isn't he just so cute? If you tell me no, we can't be friends anymore!!!!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I think I say no. J/K! He is so cute I want to eat his legs and his little teeth. I don't think that babies stay babies long enough. They always thin they need to be big and keep up with everything. I don't like it at all!

Kasey said...

Go to Shabbytulips.blogspot.com and there are a bunch you can download. It's pretty easy. It will delete all the links on the side you have added, so I just printed up my link list so I didn't have to go searching for the links again. Call me if you need help.

Mary Ann said...

He is sooo cute. I love the pictures... I give him a week to be crawling all over the house! Good luck