Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July Celebrations!


Me and Trav at the pool hanging out. This is the only way I actually get in any pictures, if I take it myself!


Mally the fish! And I just have to put the funny pictures in! Good thing they aren't old enough yet to care!
Here's Garrett's funny one!


He's finally swimming! Yeah! He had fun letting daddy do all the work too though!

Another one of my own! I've gotta be remembered too!

We're getting a little worn out by now.
Outside watching the fireworks! It's especially fun with Grandma! We had a lot of fun, but we were also very glad to get home! Especially after being on the freeway with Neil driving! Crazy! It's a great time to let the kids know about our country and the freedom we enjoy. My kids understand a little bit of what their uncle Tyler is doing fighting in Afghanistan, but it's always good to be able to let them know why he's there. WE miss him, but thank heavens for those brave people who are willing to fight for our freedom!

6 comments:

Kasey said...

The pic of you and Travis is way cute!

Tiff Hunt said...

Fun pictures!!! Isn't the 4th of july just the best!!! Watermelon, swimming, bbq's, rootbeer floats, and fireworks! What more could we want.
I agree with Kasey, the one of you and Travis is super cute. Thanks for the e-mail about Red shirt day. I will be sure to wear red today.

Ted & Patty said...

You got great pictures! I'll have to take some of yours too.
I know what you mean about not ever being in any of the photos.. I mean we are the most important part of our families, are we not? So we have to be in the pictures, and if you can't get someone to do it for you you have to do it your self. Keep doing it!
So, if you click on the photo it opens up bigger, then you right click on it to save it to your computer. You can do the same thing on my Photobucket photos. You can also order prints from there. But Kori just told me that the resolution isn't the best. So I can email them to you if you want. I just have wait until Kori tells me how. :P PS. Home made ice cream is the best! Love You!

Jenny said...

Your hair looks so cute...I wish I hadn't cut my own bangs with the kitchen sheers:(.

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

The Martin Family said...

Tammie you look really cute in your pictures. I love your hair. I wish mine would grow!