Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Arrrgh Matey!






Pandemonium! Pandemonium! Chaos! Pandemonium! Thats what you get when you have 8 4 year old boys running around the house with pool noodles made into swords! And yes, they can still make little boys cry! We had a few casualties, nothing major, but definately a few tears! Those boys wailed on each other! HAppy Birthday to Garrett anyway, I guess it could've been considered fun... Thanks to Grandma for making the coolest birthday cake ever too! Isn't it awesome? My Mom is so talented!

5 comments:

The Martin Family said...

What an awesome cake. I remember the good old days when we had fun shaped birthday cakes. It looks like Garrett had a great birthday.

Kasey said...

That was a very cute cake! I hope one day to throw a fun party and have a cool cake. But don't count on it. =)

Brenny said...

That cake is very cool and the party looked like a lot of fun. Have you recovered yet?

Heidi said...

How fun! That cake is awesome!!

Ted & Patty said...

Another fun day at the Koelle house. Happy Birthday Captn' Garrett. What fun memories you are creating. Milestones, one at a time. They will remember... a long long time from now.
And isn't my big sister just the most incredible artist?!! I hope when I'm a grandma I can be just like her!

LOVE LOVE