Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!!!


I love having my kids wrap up presents! I'm not one to get annoyed because it doesn't look perfect, I think it adds to the enjoyment of Christmas to know that this little kid wrapped the present all by themselves! It's so much fun, and the result is the best! You never know what it will look like! I think thats better than all the bows and ribbons on a package!

travis couldn't do much wrapping, but who better to hold the paper down? You can't have it rolling back up, so just use some baby weight!

mallory was actually posing for this picture. She wanted to be taking pictures and I told her should could after pretendin to wrap up a present for me. Then she finished it up and I relinquished the camera. I have some interesting pictures now, one of just about every ornament on the tree, pictures of her own art work that is hanging on the wall, one picture of me she told me made me look fat (got to love the honesty!), and my favorite, the ones she took of herself! She's not quite mastered the sryt of it yet, but after 3 in succession there was definite improvement. I can tell you one thing though, my fat picture didn't look as bad as her own pictures!!

Every once in awhile you have a picture taken and you think, "Wow, I look really good in that!" This is one of them for me, not the best out of all of them, but the best overall of our family. I looked the best in one but Neil had the corkiest smile in it. I don't think I've ever seen so many teeth before! Anyway, so I'm actually happy with my self in this picture, I think I look pretty! Yea for me!

This is my favorite picture of the koelle family boys! Minus travis and Brody. Don't they all look cute! Doesn't Jordan have the prettiest, softest looking red hair? It should belong to a girl!! Tell him that for me Tera!! I love it!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You do look pretty in that picture!

I think Garrett and Tom wrap presents equally well. You should see what Tom's gift wrapping looks like, it's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Jordan already knows that he should have been born a girl with such lovely hair. I love to put it into a pony tail and clip his bangs to the side. One of these days he'll get smart and won't let me play with his hair. It's his way of being a rebel. I think 1 more year of long hair and then I'll shave it off!

Michelle Bebe said...

you look great! what a happy little family!