Friday, August 7, 2009

Picture Site

Since it takes so long to upload my pictures to my blog, I'm sharing my pictures through a shutterfly website. Our family one is koellefamily.shutterfly.com, I'm working on it so it only has a few pictures so far, but if you want to see more pictures of Tate I started a baby one for him first, which I'll probably delete now with the fam one, but that site is babyjustintate.shutterfly.com. I think I can use these sites just like a blog so if I can actually figure out how to do that I'll probably start using just that site instead of both. Of course that all depends if I actually put the time into it, which who knows if I will! If you visit the site leave a comment with your email so that I can post it to my friends and family list please. I will erase it from the comments when have put it in my list. Thanks!

No comments: