Monday, March 2, 2009

A tag from awhile ago.

Well as most of you have figured out by now, I rarely check or update my blog, which means I rarely check other people's blogs too. I have apparently been tagged by Leslie to list 7 things about myself that people might not know. So sorry Leslie it has taken me so long to check your blog, but I'm gonna do this one just for you!

1. I'm VERY opinionated. I keep it hidden pretty well if I don't know people well,but that doesn't mean I don't have fighting words when they say something I don't agree with. People who do know me well... you already know this because we've probably had discussions and maybe have even disagreed!

2. I'm scared to garden! I know very weird. I really want to, but I'm afraid I will somehow mess it up and then have wasted money on it. Probably has something to do with being broke.

3. I love big trucks/ suv's with meat on their tires, and absolutely despise mimivans. I think they are a disgrace to mankind! I don't care that they have better gas mileage, they still look horrendous! No offense!

4. I can't decorate my house. I'm afraid I'll do something and then totally hate it. Stupid because of course I have hardly anything done or up in my house and I absolutely hate that!

5. I love the light! If there are blinds closed during the day it drives me crazy and I feel like I'm in a cave. I keep my house lit up at night too until bedtime because I love light and don't like dreary, dark corners.

6. I want to be a camping family. We don't have much time available to do things like that with Neil's school schedule, but I am absolutely determined that this be the year we start to be a more adventurous family.

7. I love being outside by myself. It doesn't matter if it's day or night just as long as the weather is nice, although I don't mind the rain. It just gives me a chance to breathe and get a grip, especially after a tough day. Just being out there alone is so revitalizing.


Okay, I get to tag people now...
Jenny
Kasey
Brenda
Maelynn
Jill

I won't be offended if you don't do it. I probably won't even look for about a month!

No comments: