Monday, January 26, 2009

koelle expansion

I guess it's time to publish the news... number 4 is on it's way and will make an appearance around the end of June. I'm about 18 weeks along right now, and no we don't know what we are having, and no we're not finding out. It's our own Koelle tradition and we LOVE it! I'm secretly (or not so much) hoping for a girl. everyone in our ward has just had boys and we tend to run in cycles so I'm hoping this means I will get a girl!

So thats my big news, I'm super busy lately and between the pregnancy, watching kids, homeschooling , and most recently my sprained ankle, blogging just comes last on the list as usual. I hope everyone is well and had a great Christmas!

10 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

CONGRATULATIONS, What wonderful news. I hope you having felt well exspecially since you have so much going on. I hope you get your GIRL!

Jaime said...

Congrats!!!

Brenny said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you guys will have four kids! That's awesome.

Jill said...

Whaa Hoo! I'm happy for you guys!! I hope you get a girl, too. (you could always just go find out....you just get the surprise early..) Its good to be busy, you are a good mom! Congratulations! :)

Leslie said...

I'm all for early surprises...haha! But ya know tradition is a good thing too:) Mally needs a little sister but I bet she can hold her own with a bunch of boys too:) Congrats!

Adam and Samantha said...

yeah!! Congratulations! That's so exciting! Wow you do sound busy! I hope your feeling well!!!

The Welkers said...

Congrats Tammie!!! I hope you have a girl too. I love your family picture. I can't believe how big your kids are and you look great!!! Hope everything goes well with your pregnancy. You're already 1/2 way there.

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Hey I know this is random, but I saw your blog on Sheila's blog so I thought I'd take a peak at your family. Congrats on baby number 4. It sounds like you are doing awesome. I also saw that you are homeschooling (and the TJEd link). We actually live in Cedar City where Dan just finished up a Master's at George Wythe. But you'll have to hook up with my sister. She lives in Queen Creek and has hosted several park days for homeschoolers. And she is completely into the TJEd method. Anyhow if you are ever bored come on over and check out our blog.
- Allison (Schnepf) Ralphs

The Bushmans said...

Congrats! How exciting! Did you know we were expecting #3 mid June. We are having a boy. my blog site is mattdeana.blogspot.com talk to ya later

Deana

maelynn said...

That's exciting! Congratulations! I hope it's a girl too!☺