Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Opinion

I can't upload the link to this but go visit, get resources.
YesforMarriage.com

I could go on about this subject forever. not just supporting prop 102, but also the election in general. Many people have their facts wrong! many people are taking what they see on the news for fact. This is wrong and DANGEROUS! The media is biased. They are no longer reporting fact, but are following and supporting in the media their own opinions. Make sure you are educating yourselves about the choices. Obama is not going to take our country in the direction we all want and need it to go. Taxes will be raised, our rights infringed upon, government spending raised. He will also support sex education beginning in KINDREGARTEN!! Oh and don't worry, it will be quite descriptive! Your kids will know everything they need to know from age 5 about how to prevent a pregnancy. Is this really what you want? Go research! I admit that John McCain was not my first choice for president, but if deciding between the 2 who has more experience? Who has stood up for the rights of all people? Who will keep our nation safe? Who will support our family values? Obama, doesn't have the experience, but he does has some nice connections to known terrorists, who have actually been mentors to him. Read some of his books, does he really sound like a patriot? Or is he just power hungry and ready to push forward HIS own BELIEFS and the BELIEFS of his AFFILIATES. Do you want to chance it on him. If we do, WE WILL REGRET IT!!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I totally agree with you, I think this election is SO important for us to get out and make the right choices. I admit I'm scared of the outcome. :( You don't have to apologize about posting over & over, or about your e-mails. We have to make our voices heard.

Tiff Hunt said...

AMEN!!!!! I pray every night that people will make the correct choice for our President! I know Obama is not the choice. It scares me that people actually want him in office. To think about it literally makes me sick! SCARY!

Jaime said...

I just voted on my early ballot! GO ME!! I agree 100% with you, this election is very scary! And prop 102 really freaks me out!!

Kasey said...

So I've read this several times before, but as time is getting closer I 'm scared that the outcome is looking grim. I pray every night that the "best man" will win. As scared as I am I do have faith that we'll still be blessed regardless what happens. The time is now to get our savings, food storage, and other affairs in order. For the last 20 years they have been saying to do those things and I believe that our time is up. Obama is a master manipulator. Our government in his control=not so good. I'm sick about this whole thing, but I know if we have faith we'll be blessed even if our country falls to pieces. And that's exactly what I'm scared to post on my blog for the world to see. I have family members who support Obabma and a close friend who supports him. I'm makes me sad as members of the church they are supporting his crooked agenda and don't see that he's a smooth talker and is making his views appear golden. Just like Satan. I have wanted to say that for so long! Maybe I'll get brave and write my feelings.