Monday, November 10, 2008

What We've Been Up To.

src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiMsPVFGHxxf3sW61c-mpdimbh7d33LuwfzEl0rWMUbl9PVkMFtNWb6vCdZJUhNhIna_yVIALxO7eyg4CfZw6kNxj2M-wula4HYi5InW9k6QXyuCN6oRMsvLEW4PD7nypQjvpVmGvb-b7p7/s400/P9120039.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5267179436969925682" />Mud, Mud, Mud, and more MUD!!! We've been swimming in it lately! Sorry, for some reason this picture is posting as a link. Who knows why!
A project on rockets for homeschool. Garrett really enjoyed making his out of a water bottle.
A Daddy horse.
The baby who lived in a shoe box.
Marie Antoinette and King Louie
Visiting Aite in our Halloween costumes.
Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. I made the costumes, aren't they great!!
And Robin Hood, he's so handsome!
So there's a few, I'm going to upload some more, they just take forever! Anyone have a quick way to upload pictures on the blog?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I totally have a princess Leia wig you could of used! I bought Saylees costume and it looked exactly like Mallys!!! They look good!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the costumes turned out cute!! Great job. I don't know how you do it. Keep it up super mom!

Sweet Life Garden said...

hi Tammie, what a great blog. It looks like you are getting the hang of a h.s. life. Also,how is your salsa selling? And, there is a good political blog, its 1LDSmom.blogspot.com . I like what you have to say about vaccinations, I remember researching that many years ago. Keep up the good work! love you, aunt jill