Thursday, March 6, 2008

to blog or not to blog


I'm in a mood lately where I really feel that spending my time blogging is just a huge waste of time. So that is why there have been no updates lately, I'm just tired of it. I'm super busy with organizing a sports club for kids in my neighborhood, managing my softball team, planning and organizing all of our wards cub scouts pack meetings, and more. I'm just tired and I don't want to do more, so I would say don't check back for awhile cause I have a feeling this might last awhile! Maybe then I'll get around to posting our zoo adventures and Mally's 6th birthday, oh and I also celebrated my 28th in February. It's been a busy, busy time and it appears it will be getting busier! See ya all!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Do whatcha gotta do! :) I'm starting to really like my calling in the Cub Scouts. You must be the committee chair...sorry about that. :) You look great in that picture! Call me sometime!

Kasey said...

You don't hardly blog anyways, so keep up like once a month. Whatever floats you boat.

Mary Ann said...

cute picture! you look great. you sound so busy. it has been so fun to keep in touch! happy b.day by the way! :)