Friday, March 28, 2008

Goldfield Ghost Town

We are trying to go on a family outing once a month and our first one was to Goldfield Ghost Town. It's free by the way, if anyone wants to go. The kids had fun, it was hot and dusty and we got ice cream. Who needs more? It ended nicely with me driving us home because Neil was making calls on his cell phone. I switched seats with him and to end a great day got pulled over by a very unsympathetic cop and of course because he didn't want anyone actually enjoying their "Good Fridays" he gave me a ticket for speeding. 10 years spotless driving record down the drain! Next time Neil stays in the dirvers seat! We did have fun though. This will be the first post of pictures since it takes forever to down load all the pictures I'll do some more another day!

The old fire truck we found out of sight behind the buildings.

Good thing we didn't bring the big stroller! I don't know if Neil would have appreciated having to pick that one up and carry it up and down the rutted hill!

OOOH! Look at the snake!

My twins!

The snake head is actually right there, it was like it actually wanted to say hi!

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Looks like a fun place to go. Will Neil hold my stroller too?!? Fun for him!

Leslie said...

So sad your salsa is pick up only. Guess I'll have to come get some! I LOVE salsa. I think I eat it for dinner like 5 times a week or something! Oh - your new family picture is beautiful! You guys look great!

The Nunes' said...

Hey Tammie-
Your kids are so cute and are getting so big! Are you guys back in Castlegate now? I think you were renting your house out when we moved. We are actually in your parent's ward now and your mom was Madison's primary teacher last year. She is so sweet and Madie just loved her! It only took me about 6 months to figure out she was your mom though. We should get together sometime this summer with all the kiddos! Take Care!
Emily

Adam and Samantha said...

Hey, I know it's been a while but I was checkin' out your blog and saw your family picture. Your kids are so cute! And you look great!!! Hope everything is going well for ya!
Sam

Ted & Patty said...

You guys are soo CUTE! Garrett in the truck... I have a bunch of Marshall like that... in trucks. Just make sure you keep him off of motorcycles... I love the look on Mally's face! And Travis and Neil both look happy in the stroller photo. Can you put those family photo on here so I can copy them?...
Love ya!

Heidi said...

That looks like fun. Love the family picture. So cute! And I love your salsa!

Mary Ann said...

how fun! i love the family picture of top of your blog! you have very cute kids and you look beautiful!