Sunday, September 16, 2007

This was no trick....

And it certainly wasn't a treat! This is what I found on Tuesday in our garage when I was taking Mally to school! A Tarantula! It was up near the front of the garage and as i was walking to get into the other side of the car I saw it and at frist thought it was one of those real looking toy spiders. I realized that it was not when it started to move towards me! All I can say is HEART ATTACK!!!! Yeah, I freaked out just a tad bit. I tried to run over it with he truck twice but it was too far over to the side. Thanks to Dustin Harris and Dave Mowers for coming to my rescue! I might have had to sit out in the front just watching it all day long with Garrett and Travis in the truck just to make sure it didn't hide itself some where in the garage! Dustin sliced it in 2 for me and then threw in away in our neighbors garbage. Luckily it was the neighbor who already hates us because Neil is a mechanic and the kids make noise. His own fault for leaving the trash out past garbage day!!!

2 comments:

Brenny said...

Yuck. I don't blame you for freaking out. I hate spiders SO much I think I would have contemplated moving if I found it in my garage.

The Martin Family said...

Looks like we both have had unwanted visitors. Mine came a couple of months ago. YUCK!