Sunday, September 16, 2007

*%$^#!!!!!!!

I just want to say sorry to anyone who is reading my blog and wondering why everything is so messed up! I am wondering the same thing and the only explanation I
can give is this... We just bought a new computer and it is an apple MAC. Thats awesome you would think, Macs are supposed to be so great! Yes this is what you would think, well, it's not so great and most of the time I feel like flinging this so wonderful computer out my bedroom window where it will meet it's doom on the fence of our forgotten pumpkin patch. I would then laugh gleefully knowing that this contraption which has cause me so much stress and frustration the past couple of weeks, and also, I'm not proud to admit, some rather heated arguments with Neil about it(he think it's great and we just need to figure it out),is now smashed beyond compare where it can no longer cause me the grief, and if you haven't noticed the unexplained anger. The only thing keeping me from doing so is the knowledge of how much the danged thing has cost us and no, Neil will not let me return it and get a regular PC that I will know how to work. So please bear with me as I work through this #$%@ time! Thanks so much, and if anyone out there could help me, I would most graciously accept any help I could get (no, I don't mean psychiatric help)!

No comments: