Tuesday, August 7, 2007

School Daze!


I'm so excited!


Bye Mom! I Love You!

Garrett with his lunch box. He's ready to go to school too!


Mally eating lunch before she heads off to school!

Mally in our front yard, setting off for school.

We're here! Garrett says he's going to miss Mallory.


Mally's friend, Kiley from soccer, she's in her class too! Yeah!


Mally started kindergarten on Monday! Crazy! I can't believe I have a child going to school already! The first day was okay for her. She actually said it was boring! She stood in line and went right in, happy as can be. Today though... not so much fun! She didn't want to go at all! The teacher had to actually peel a screaming Mallory off of me! I was so sad, I almost cried. After school her teacher said she cried for about 20 minutes and then said, " I love you Mrs. Bingham!" and then told her about all the things she likes. She's ready to go back tomorrow, it was a lot more fun today! She's so sweet sometimes, I hope her teacher loves her too!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

She looks so grown up! I can't believe it! Kindergarten! WOW!

Heidi said...

That has got to be so weird having her start school. She looks adorable!

Ted & Patty said...

She can't be old enough for school yet! Milestones...man...they just keep coming. One more down! Congrats, Miss Tammie!

smallfry21 said...

Hey isnt Kiley the Kiley that lived in your house while you rented it out? I swear that is Dan and Misty's Kylie, if so tell them hi and sorry for not stopping by before we moved. It sounds like you guys are doing great and loving life. Your yard looks so good! Too bad we never got to see it. If you ever get a chance will you take a pic of my old house and email it to me. I would love to see how it looks. Anyway, tell everyone in QC hi for us and take care!!! kimifry@yahoo.com