Friday, August 10, 2007

First Week Recap

Okay so yesterday I had Neil take Mallory to school and she did so much better. On Wed. she kicked the school psychologist(no they didn't send her to it), who saw her teacher struggling with Mallory and went out to help. She didn't kick her on purpose to be mean, she was just trying to get away and run back to me. For everyone who was able to send your children off with less drama, be so grateful! It tore my heart out to leave her screaming for me like that! I'm tearing up just thinking about it! Yesterday was great, and I had to take her today because Neil was at a meeting. To say the least I was scared, I didn't want any of us going through that again! She did great though, I am thankful to say! She gave me a hug and went and stood right in line. She even volunteered to hold the door for her teacher! So we're all happy, me(huge sigh of relief), her teacher, and now Mally will get to pick a treasure out of the treasure box. Who would've thought it would be this traumatizing? I hope next year goes better with Garrett!

7 comments:

Kasey said...

Fun for you Tam!

Tiff Hunt said...

You are such a good mom. I am sorry you had such a rough time sending her off. I can only imagine. I think Ady will look at me and wave goodbye, and I will be the one screaming for her.

Jenny said...

I think you should let her stay home forever..at least I think that's what Mom should have let me do. It was scary to have to be away from your Mom, I can still remeber how horrible it was when Mom drove away leaving me crying and screaming. I did manage to escape and stand on the corner of the street until some called Mom to come get me.

Heidi said...

Tammy that is so sad, cute & funny!

Sar said...

Hey there! So I've been non existant in the blogging arena lately. . . so now that my blog is for invites only, I thought I would invite you!! email me at saralynallen@hotmail.com and I'll send you the link!

The Martin Family said...

How is the second week going? Hopefully it is easier on everyone. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jill said...

You have to update this thing! I can't check it every day and read the same thing.... :) j/k :)