Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Update

Okay, since I only have done an update on Neil, I'll do some on the rest of us.

Mally loves going to school now! Thank goodness! I had Neil start taking her and she got over the hysterics after that. She told me one day, "Mommy my stomach hurts." and I asked her if she wanted to stay home from school and she said, "No, because then I'll be bored." She's taking after her mommy, I was always bored when I was little!

Garrett, well he's just staying at home with me, he gets a little more daddy time now though. He's misses Mally, I really need to come up with some activities to do with him. When it gets cooler we'll be able to play ball in the back yard but for now 112 is too hot! He really likes playing with his playdoh, and his imagination is really blossoming, it's fun to hear him pretending. He's also starting to draw more, he gets frustrated when it doesn't look the way he thinks it should, but he's getting better. Is the frustration a boy thing? I don't remember Mally doing that.

Travis is crawling, or I should say bear walking because he never actually uses his knees! He just goes around with his rump up in the air and gets where he needs to be! He's quick too, he's gonna have great claves! He's also pulling himself up on everything now, and I am his favorite toy. He likes to use me as a jungle gym and then he's happy! He's 7 months now and I can't believe that soon we'll be celebrating his 1st bday! My batteries are dead on my camera, but as soon as we get around to buying some new ones I'll post some pictures.

Me, well my sister Jenny has been in town so we've been hanging out and she's inroduced me to some new foods. We went to Thai one night and it was really good, and then on Saturday Jenny, Mom, and I, along with our significant others went out to try Ethiopian food. It was actually pretty good, and Neil says he'll go back just for the dessert. There wasn't any teriyaki chicken there so he didn't love it, and my dad, well if it ain't steak and potatoes it ain't food! It was fun, I think we all really enjoyed just hanging out, and Tom already eats all this food so it was nothing new to him. Now I just need to do some Indian and Sushi and I'll be feeling quite cultured! I feel like I've been eating out a ton lately though, between some good-bye lunches for a friend (We miss you Juliette!), and being with family, it's amazing I'm maintaining my weight! I've also been playing softball, I thought it was time to get out again so I started a Queen Creek team. It's fun, but man I stink now! It's hard to believe I used to be really good, where did all that talent go? I must have hid it under a bushel, because I've lost it! Well 3 babies might have something to do with it too! At least I'm playing!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! Tammie is alive! Funny about Niel in school. I laughed out loud. :)

Mary Ann said...

Sounds like you have been super busy! My little girl loves school now too. It makes life alot better for all of us!