Wednesday, July 30, 2008

San Diego Trip




















Our family vacation, what can I say... sometimes it was fun! Looking back on it now I think I would skip the whole sea world part and just hang out at the beach. Sea World was fun and the kids really liked the shows, but we had most of our melt downs there, and i prefer not to play the part of crazed parents! The beach on the other hand was almost melt down free. Mallory hardly came out of the ocean the whole time we were there. She loved it, she hung out in the waves even when everyone else was taking a break. Garrett and Travis spent most of their time playing in the sand. Garrett and I started one big sand castle, unfortunately it became a casualty of the sea. Apparently we built it too low and the tide came in quick! He had fun searching for sea shells and Travis really liked chasing the sea gulls. I think if he could talk he would say his favorite part was chasing the birds wherever we went! So next time... California beaches here we come! My parents and sisters came a long too, we're glad they could join us, although it probably wasn't as relaxing as they were hoping for. Mallory really had fun with them at the beach though, jumping through the waves with them.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Great pics:) So i'm really thinking instead of California beaches...it's Idaho beaches here you come!! Right!......right????

Kasey said...

Glad you had fun. I didn't realize your parents came too. We're going next week and the kids are excited. I for one, LOVE Sea World! My kids still talk about the Sham Slam!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you guys enjoyed life for a change. Glad to see that you were able to have a great time, even with the hassle of large parks like that. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks for all the pics!

Adam and Jess said...

Hey, I just found your blog. I remembered you gave me the address and I didn't write it down. Your pictures on vacation and family pictures are so cute. We already miss AZ but are adjusting well. If you want to check out our blog, it's ajgnelson.blogspot.com