Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another game, But I would love to see the comments!

Play along with me!! Here is how:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I didn't see that you did this. I have TONS of memories of doing things with you! Holy cow, where to start? My first memories are from EA, like the time we went up to the Grahams for General Conference all piled in my truck. I have lots of fun memories with you!! :)