Friday, May 30, 2008

My Springtime Project


This is our Castlegate Sports Club. I organized this neighborhood tball for all of us who can't actually afford the expense to play with the city. it went really good and we had 2 teams with 24 kids playing. We'll be doing soccer in the fall and I think there might be a little more of a price for that one. It was a good amount of work, but i'm glad the kids were able to play. Mallory is upset because it was her turn to catch the ball when they went to take a picture. Good thing I wasn't paying a professional for this look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I don't know how you do it, or how Neil finds the time. You're kids are lucky to have parents like you.

Brenny said...

That is SO cool! I think it is great that you put such a thing together for the kids! Way to go Tammie!

Heidi said...

That's awesome that u did that. If i was still living over there i would totally have Jake in it! We should get some people together and play sand some time!