Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Best Twist Ever!

Who is in to the FOX tv show "Bones"? Neil and I watched last nights episode, which I'm pretty sure was the season finale, and WOW! That show is the winner for the best all time unexpected outcome! If you haven't watched Bones you need to at least start at the beginning of this season (3) and watch because it was so great! I am actually really sad and disappointed and I can't stop thinking about the horrible twist they threw at us! I wish I could figure out how to upload a picture but I can't so you'll just have to check it out on FOX. Seriously though. I have never seen a show that so totally threw me, it comes out of no where and just hits you right where it hurts! Watch it! You won't be disappointed, but start from the beginning of the season or it just won't be the same!

7 comments:

Kasey said...

OMG! You are the first person I have talked to that watches Bones too! I was dying! For reals. Like jaw on the floor and everything! I don't know if I can wait. UGH! I'm so mad though! UGH!

The Martin Family said...

Darn, I missed it! I usually watch Bones, but I missed it that night. I guess I will have to wait for reruns.

Lacey said...

Tammy hi! I am happy I came across your blog (through Kasey's) how are you? You look great and your kids are just adorable. Wow how time flies. Good to see you (in pictures at least). This is Lacey Sherwood (Kay-Beatty I never know what name people knew me by) by the way!

Kristen said...

DUDE!!! I saw about three episodes before the season finale and Im so hooked Dustin and I bought the first season and rented the second season, we just finished last night! Its been "Bones mania" in our house for the last week! We're addicted now!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Darn it... I missed the last several episodes so now I will definitely have to tune back it. Oh, I am so excited to see the new twist.

Smiles,
Tam

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Darn it... I missed the last several episodes so now I will definitely have to tune back it. Oh, I am so excited to see the new twist.

Smiles,
Tam

P.S. I love your family photo. Very Cute.

Brenny said...

Yea for Bones! I love the show and was FLABERGASTED with the twist! How crazy! I was actually thinking it was the shrink guy, not any of the team! And the beginning totally got me, too. If Seeley was out of the picture I was seriously going to give up the show.