Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time goes by...

Not slowly, but swiftly!! We've started in on school, which I have taken on the joy of homeschooling again! I am so much happier doing it this way, and we have so much more time for the fun things in life! I feel like this is how life is supposed to be. Yeah, I don't get a whole ton of quiet moments, but I do get enough, and it's all good! This weekend we're heading out to a homeschool campout with a lot of fun people! We'll be having some fun classes, buliding rockets, and learning how to tie knots, and all sorts of fun things! I'm so excited! Neil has started back to school too, so he's getting back into his schedule, but doing well. He's still working on cars too. The lord always blesses us just when we really need it with another car for him to fix! So many people are the answers to ou prayers by them coming to him! Sorry their car is broken, but thankful they are choosing him! I've learned a lot about faith these past years, but for some reason it has really hit me this past year how wonderful that principal is! We've had to reli A LOT on faith, and somehow, the Lord is always there to catch us just before we fall! I feel his knowledge of me and my family so much. I know he knows whats going on with us and knows just when we need the extra boost to help us through. I'm so grateful that I have been belssed with that knowledge. It's something that I might never have truly know if we hadn't had to struggle so much financially. So I hate my trials, but I am grateful for what I have been taught thru them! I don't know how that turned into something so long, maybe it's because I have written it in my journal lately and I just need to get it down.

15 comments:

rachaelgreen said...

Why home schooling ?

Pamela M M Berkeley said...

Hey! I just discovered your blog and like it and saw you've not updated it for a while and thought I'd send you a comment to encourage you to come back to the blogosphere! (I want to homeschool myself, by the way!) Thanks and I hope to see more from you!

Unknown said...

Have fun home schooling!! That isn't an easy task!

hapi said...

Hi Tammie, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

If you have the POLO T-Shirts For Men, certainly will bring in the look which will many envy, simply challenges others' nerve. Gentleman's shirt has also joined the fashion world, no longer was the before stereotypical face. The attractive sharp cotton and kapok adds the silk lining, the soft comfortable cotton and kapok hemp lining, the ever POLO Sweaters For Men lining design style and so on builds a Polo for women polot with many colors fashionable POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men world.
In the work and social occasion's man hoped that mold graceful, grave, amiable own image, that should choose the quality of material excellent, to work the elegant sex-linked long sleeve for women true thing shirt, but these soft POLO Shirts For Men, gorgeous, the personalized shirt should keep in the leisure situation to polo shirt.

ssjj said...

Hi. I like your blog~~vist here.I have already come.
This is truly amazing.
on the second coming Christ.

Cool Boy said...

very nice looking....

self help therapy

Unknown said...

creativeladack.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

creativeladack.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Not slowly, but swiftly your comments are increasing lol now come back

Abo Baker Saddique said...

The Devil’s Favorite Demon dances the chokeslam with Fandango.
Kane cuts in on Fandango’s dance lesson: SmackDown LIVE, Sept. 6, 2016

Sunil said...



This is a nice blog....keep blogging.

Secure & rapidly growing immigration law firm assisting Indian investors with permanent residency in the US through EB5-based “Green Card”.

Best Immigration Services in Delhi, EB 5 Visa for US, EB-5 Green Card

Yang Kuo said...

Not slowly, but swiftly your comments are increasing lol now come back


หีฟิต

Сварог said...

Красивое фото))))