Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Know I've Been Bad!

Okay, so once again it's been awhile since I've posted anything. It's been a bit crazy and I honestly just forget about this thing sometimes! Let's see, well school has been going okay so far, although I'm actually looking into homeschooling the kids soon. I know everyone will think I'm crazy, but I've done a lot of research inot it, I've visited a LDS group meeting, I've checked out curricula, and to be honest, it's something that just keeps popping into my head. I figure if it isn't going away then it might be something that I really need to be doing.

Neil started school yesterday and already I can feel the grind. It's single Mom time! Tuesdays and Thursdays are definitely without Daddy and the other days may be soon too if he gets a night job. It's really tough i must say, but man the sooner it's done the better off everything will be right? I just have to continually remind myself of that when I'm ready to go berserk!

Softball Season is starting up again soon and I'm really excited about that. i love playing the sports, it makes me feel a little bit like the old Tammie. You know, the girl before being a wife and mother, the one who was actually really good at sports. That seems to have gone away a bit unfortunately!. Not that I don't like the other stuff but sometimes I wonder what happened to the rest of me. So it brings a balance back to my life that I feel I've been missing. I get to play volleyball at our church every Wednesday and Friday too and oh how I absolutely love that! I've only missed once since we've started and it takes a lot to make me miss. I'll have to miss more often with softball starting though since it's on the same nights. Thats okay though. It's a good reason.

Well i guess thats it for an update. Not much changes. Maybe someday I'll et around to posting some more pictures. My camera is sucking my batteries dry for some reason so everytime I go to use it, it dies on me. Stinks but whatcha gonna do?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What are the odds, I totally updated my blog today too!! We are totally N Sync.

Leslie said...

Wow! Home schooling would be quite a project. There is a lady in my ward that does it and it's been a pretty good thing for them though! Are your kids not liking their school so much? Garrett is in school now right?
Have fun with softball!...are you a team captain? Wish I was coordinated enough to play:)