Monday, June 18, 2007

Our Happy Father's Day!


Well I of course forgot to get out the camera when Neil was opening his presents yesterday, but I'll share with you our day anyway! I know how much Neil loves to get out into the great outdoors so I thought a little something to help him relax would be great. The problem, no money! So the kids and I used our imagination, or the dollar stores. He got a new fishing rod complete with fish! He doesn't even have to lave the house, just throw those fishies in the tub and the powerfull magnet will do the rest! Now he can always be able to brag about his "catch". We love you Daddy! You're a great Sport!!!! I think he liked the wrapping paper the best, newspaper with the kids paint splattered hand prints on it! We do our best! It was fun for the kids too!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That is so funny. Good idea with the gift. You have such a cute family...

Heidi said...

Tammie: you don't really know me, but we are actually related, I am Heidi Clouse Allen, my dad and your husband are cousins. I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say how fun it was seeing all the pictures of your family. I love your post about random things you love in your life, I might copy. See you later!

Jill said...

I was fun seeing you the other night! We need to hang-out. :)

Heidi said...

The wrapping paper idea is so cute! I bet the kids loved it!